Lithuanian company Stiltas LTD was founded in 1999 and is based in Klaipeda, Lithuania.
We are involved in the modern marine electronics engineering.
Also we are provide a vast spectrum of services for the vessels in the
Baltic countries region including Kaliningrad, Russia.
We supply our clients with the whole process of purchase, delivery,
installation and the commissioning of any ship radio or navigation equipment.
Also we give our customers subsequent warranty service and the shore based maintenance.
Our main activities
- Installation of the ship radio and radio navigation equipment.
- Repair of the ship radio and radio navigation equipment.
- Shore Based Maintenance of GMDSS.
- Utility and warranty service of the ship radio and radio navigation equipment.
- Preparing the ship radio and radio navigation equipment for annual survey.
- Annual check of EPIRB of system Cospas-Sarsat.
- Annual check SART. - Replacement of battery elements EPIRB, SART.
- Replacement of battery elements for portable VHF radio stations
- Reprogramming MMSI for VHF/DSC, MF-HF/DSC.
- Reprogramming codes of EPIRB Cospas-Sarsat system.
- Installation and service of ECS and ECDIS system.
- Installation and service AIS system.
- Installation and service SSAS system.
- Installation and service BNWAS system.
- Installation and service marine computers system.
- Installation and service of satellite communication system.
- Installation and service of radar system.
- Delivery of spare parts to the various ship radio and radio navigation equipment.
- Development of the engineering specifications on installation and installation of the ship radio-electronic equipment and radio navigation equipment (including equipment GMDSS).
- Service of the radio and radio navigation equipment under the contract.
The Company has recognition of Lithuanian Maritime Authorities, Russian Marine Shipping Registry (RMSR), Bureau Veritas (BV), DNV- GL, Lloyd’s Register (LR), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Registro Italiano Navale (RINA) .
The company has close relationships with well-known companies-producers of marine radio equipment: Transas (UK), Thrane&Thrane (Denmark), Raytheon (Germany), McMurdo (UK), Kelvin Hughes (UK), Sperry Marine (UK), and a several of other companies.